You’re dating a girl. You want to get to know her.
Imagine asking these questions to get know her:
You ask her about her hobbies. You find out she does dancing. You query on: Where she dances, how long she has been dancing, what the dance school name is, how often she practices, how many other girls are in her class…
You get all the facts your want.
Mastery achievement! Well fvcking done!
Now you can now write a complete Wikipedia entry about your chosen one’s dance school.
Will it ever crackle between you two when you pierce her with such superficial questions?
You’re goddamned right – HELL F*CKING NO.
That’s why in this article, I’ll show you:
- How to genuinely get to know her faster than light (my #1 questions to get to know a girl)
- 36 get to know questions to make a woman fall in love with you
- How to light-heartedly ask get to know you questions for dating without turning it into a CSI interrogation
- 75 crazy questions to discover her sides which she usually shows no one
- More great questions is use regularly…
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
How to get to know a girl you’re dating
Let’s get back to the example above.
You began by asking her about her hobbies, not bad, but then lead the conversation to rational drivel.
It wouldn’t make any difference if you’d replaced his questions with these phrases:
- “How often do you feed your Chihuahua?”
- “When’s your next gynecologist appointment?”
- “How many buns did you eat this week?”
Because all these get to know her questions have one crucial thing in common – they trigger the same emotion in his chica:
But don’t worry, you’re not alone – countless aimless men remain superficial on their dates, only scratching around the tip of the iceberg without fathoming its depths.
Consequently, they lack a crucial ingredient to win their dame:
Without it, it eliminates any reason to see each other again:
Grab a sheet of your favorite Digimon notepad and open your eyes widely.
THIS WAY you will get to know her deeply
Imagine two women.
You both ask them the same question:
My big sister. She died a year ago from a brain tumor. The last hope for all of us was a surgery with a 15% chance of survival. My parents, the doctors, and my sister quickly agreed: The operation was her last chance for a healthy life; otherwise, the tumor would have eaten her up mercilessly cell by cell. Unfortunately, she didn’t make it. On the darkest day of my life, I made a firm decision to make one thing my life’s work from now on: To help seriously ill people to get back on their feet so that they can continue to live a happy life with their family. That’s why I became a surgeon.”
My big sister. She died a year ago from a brain tumor.
The last hope for all of us was a surgery with a 15% chance of survival.
My parents, the doctors, and my sister quickly agreed:
The operation was her last chance for a healthy life; otherwise, the tumor would have eaten her up mercilessly cell by cell.
Unfortunately, she didn’t make it.
On the darkest day of my life, I made a firm decision to make one thing my life’s work from now on:
To help seriously ill people to get back on their feet so that they can continue to live a happy life with their family.
That’s why I became a surgeon.”
Which version gave you a deeper impression?
Definitely person B, right, I wouldn’t have expected anything else.
Unlike person A, person B did not just throw a fact at you.
Person B PASSIONATELY revealed her motivation for her job, WHY she does, what she does today.
Therefore, you can relate to her even if you aren’t interested in surgery.
Of course, not everyone speaks so openly about their motives if you throw out a “What do you do for a living?”
So, if your lady’s super short about her answer, do the obvious:
Dive deeper into the iceberg by asking her WHY she does what she does.
Is she passionate about watching animal documentaries and has a soft spot for Ugandan tribal music?
Then ask her WHY she’s so passionate about it.
Excellent argument, bro! I was just waiting for you ask this. 😉
Exact for this very reason, I’ll give you now 111 unique questions that will not only give your date more dynamics but also AUTOMATICALLY create a deep connection with your lady.
The Arthur-Aron list of get to know you questions to make her fall in love
He brought two complete strangers into a room in which they were to face each other directly.
They were given the task of going through a special questionnaire together.
The results of the study were startling…
After the test subjects had asked each other all 36 questions, they felt strongly connected to each other.
While countless test persons fell in love through the questionnaire, some even married six months later.
A decade later, some YouTubers came across the study again and tried it out in their videos.
Just like the guys from AsapSCIENCE. As you can see here, the results of Aron’s study are timeless:
Interesting question, bro. I understand your concerns.
To playfully and charmingly incorporate the questions into your date, you can present them to your chosen one as follows:
I read an article the other day about a crazy study in which complete strangers fell in love in a very short time utilizing a special questionnaire that they went through together. Do you think you have the guts to go through it with me? ;)”
I read an article the other day about a crazy study in which complete strangers fell in love in a very short time utilizing a special questionnaire that they went through together.
Do you think you have the guts to go through it with me? ;)”
This introduction is fantastic because you can challenge them at the same time.
Okay, so now you know how to lead to the questions to get to know a girl.
What you are still missing, however, are of course the questions themselves.
Here they are:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you want to be famous? In what way?
- Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? Why?
- What would constitute a perfect day for you?
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
- Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What is your most treasured memory?
- What is your most terrible memory?
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What roles do love and affection play in your life?
- Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
- How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
- How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “we are both in this room feeling…”
- Complete this sentence, “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
- If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
- Tell your partner what you like about them. Be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
- Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
- What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
- If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
- Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
- Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
At the end of the questionnaire, the test persons were asked to look in each other’s eyes for 4 minutes without saying a word.
Have fun transforming your date into an overwhelming experience. 😉
75 questions to get to know someone deeply
With this list you’ll discover sides she usually doesn’t show anyone.
The list I’m about to present to you is quite a list.
Some of them are based on research. Others have come up and tested through countless dates and interactions with girls.
I will give you a deep insight into my repertoire of the most compelling questions to get to know a girl with which I have been able to create incomparable emotional connections with women over the past decade.
By the way, I wrote you an article in which I show you exactly how you can wrap up these get-to-know questions in light-hearted get-to-know games.
Are you ready to give your rendezvous more spice than my grandma’s homemade pepperoni powder from today?
- What was the craziest thing you did this year?
- Would you rather own a private jet or a private island? …Why?
- What is your greatest passion? …Why?
- How do you think a writer would describe you in his novel?
- What was the strangest dream you ever had?
- Is there something everyone should know about you?
- Imagine if you had to choose between one of these abilities – which one would you choose? Mind reading, invisibility, time travel, or be immortal?
- If you had world domination for one day, what would you change?
- If you could control people with your mind, what would you do first?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- Where would you rather spend your vacation: Hawaii or Alaska? …Why?
- Which three words would you use to describe your life?
- Which habit would you like to get rid of?
- When was the last time you felt free? …Why?
- How does your perfect pizza look like?
- Have you met anyone this year who’s changed you? If so, who?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Imagine you get a magic lamp. You rub it – and lo and behold: A genie appears. You get three wishes. How would you spend them?
- Who or what makes you the happiest in your life right now?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What’s your favorite animal? …Why?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- If you had to describe your life in five photos, which would you take?
- You seem tough. When was the last time you cried? …Why?
- Where would you love to live?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- Do you believe in fate?
- What’s your favorite song? (Let her play it for you) …What do you associate it with?
- What did you want to become as a child?
- What is by far the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in your life so far?
- What is the most romantic thing a man has ever done for you?
- What was the best vacation of your life?
- What were you most afraid of as a child?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- Do you believe in true love?
- What do you like more: Summer or winter?
- If you were reborn as an animal, which one would you choose?
- What does your dream house look like?
- What do you value most in friendships?
- What is your biggest mistake or disadvantage?
- What would be the most significant setback for you?
- Are you wearing a tattoo/ do you want to get one? If so, where?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you prefer spontaneity or routine?
- For which body part do you get most compliments?
- What do you absolutely hate?
- What do you think are things that every person must have done before they die?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Which song describes your life best?
- What’s the craziest place you’ve ever had sex?
- Imagine your house is on fire and you could only save one thing. Which one would that be?
- Which historical figure fascinates you the most?
- What’s the best advice you ever got?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What’s your motto in life?
- Which languages would you like to be able to speak?
- How did the design of your first satchel look like?
- How was your first kiss?
- What was the best present you ever got?
- Which of your friends has made the biggest influence on you?
- Do you have a favorite place where you like to spend time?
- What would you want us to do if we were on holiday together right now?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Have you ever been in a fight with the police?
- Do you have pets, or did you used to have them?
- What’s your dream job?
- Have you ever had an open relationship? Could you imagine having one? If so, under which conditions?
- What makes a good relationship for you?
- What was the silliest costume (for Halloween or carnival) you ever wore?
- What’s the strangest date you ever had?
- Which experience has changed your life the most?
- Do you prefer a beach holiday or a city trip?
- What do you like about the city where you live?
- If we were both grandparents, what would be our favorite activity?
- What was the most spontaneous thing you’ve done in your life so far?
Questions to get to know someone better? Check. – What next?
You got them now.
111+ get to know you questions for dating, with which you can sincerely get to know your lady.
But questions alone aren’t enough.
Yes, they help you to establish a unique emotional connection with your sexy counterpart.
BUT, if you have no idea how to create strong attraction, your dates will remain unsuccessful and sexless, so that you will find yourself in the friend zone more often than you can count…
In order to land unerringly in bed or even in a fulfilled relationship with fantastic women, a certain thing is indispensable:
You must seduce her properly.
I was hoping you would ask me that. 😉
To round our spicy banter off, I’ll give a document with which you will begin a heroic journey.
The journey to your most attractive self, your I 2.0.
- My best lines to create instant connection with a girl
- Texting tips to continue the flirty banter on chat. You know texting women can often be difficult
- Advice how to become the attractive men, women jump in the arms
Are you ready to take control of your love life starting today?
Excellent! Grab your free download. My Transformation Kit right here…
Dan de Ram