So, tell me one thing… How is your dating life doing?
Do you have a lot of dates? Did you spend the night with any beautiful girls lately?
If not, chances are your flirting skills aren’t good at all.
The good news though, is that you can get better at seducing girls working on one single aspect: Vulnerability.
Being vulnerable with women is extremely powerful.
Why’s that and how you can be vulnerable? That’s what you get in this article.
It’s about time you give a boost to your dating life!
- 5 Practical Tips on how to be vulnerable with a woman
- The power of vulnerability and how it can increase your attractiveness
- Why vulnerability is so attractive
- Much more about the power of vulnerability…
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
Tip #1: How to be vulnerable with a woman
In the past years, I’ve dated several women and one thing that always struck me was what they said after a few dates (or even after the first date):
The thing is, I did connect with some of these girls, but I didn’t think of it as something unique.
I didn’t understand why they felt such a strong connection, so I just assumed I had improved my game a lot.
Later I talked to other AttractionGym coaches about it.
They asked me:
They all looked at me and smiled. Apparently, I was being vulnerable without even knowing it, and… women loved it.
This was a Eureka moment for me.
I realized what an impact vulnerability has when it comes to flirting and connecting with girls (and people in general.)
I became aware of it and started teaching it in our coaching sessions.
We’re going to cover everything you need to know about the power of vulnerability in this article, so pay close attention.
Tip #2: The power of vulnerability
So what’s being vulnerable?
Being vulnerable is daring to share how you feel, what you have lived, your truths.
It’s owning your feelings and express them genuinely and honestly.
When I’m on a date, I often talk about my fears, my childhood traumas and my insecurities.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
Well, this might seem ironic to you, but being vulnerable is actually one of the most attractive traits ever (more on that later.)
When you dare to share deep personal stuff about you, in turn, girls will share more about themselves too. You’ll get to know each other’s emotional world so well, that in a few hours it can feel like you’ve known each other for years.
That’s called making a connection with a girl and it’s extremely powerful.
So let’s say you’re having a conversation with a cute girl you just met.
Here are some examples of how you can be vulnerable with her:
- Express your true feelings and intentions clearly
- Take the risk of offending her by asserting your opinions
- Don’t fall into boring conversation topics just because they’re safe
A small side note about the last point:
You might need some examples of great conversation topics to talk about with girls.
No worries, I got you. Check out this article:
Tip #3: Why vulnerability is attractive
Being vulnerable is not just about sharing your insecurities.
It can also mean showing yourself to others without holding back for fear of rejection or judgment.
What do I mean by that? Here are some examples:
- Approaching a girl to tell her you like her
- Introducing yourself to someone you don’t know
- State your opinion to a group of people
- Saying a joke that may not be funny
All of these things require you to put yourself out there.
When you make yourself vulnerable, you’re basically saying:
You’re comfortable with who you are, your strengths and your weaknesses.
It’s courageous and honest. That’s why vulnerability is so attractive.
Of course, there are other things women find extremely attractive in men.
If you want to know them all, here’s an article about it:
Tip #4: The fear of being vulnerable
For most people – especially guys – being vulnerable is not easy.
There are a few reasons for that:
- They think it’s not masculine enough
- They want to be perfect and unflawed
- They’ve been conditioned from a very young age to not express their emotions
- They’re afraid of being rejected
- They’re afraid of being seen as weird or weak
In essence, it all comes down to one word: neediness.
Being needy is giving too much importance to what people think about you.
When you’re needy, your self-esteem depends on other people’s opinions.
So you create an identity and hide some parts of your personality.
Why? Because you seek approval from others.
You’re not being yourself. You’re way too invested in what others potentially think of you.
If you want this to change, here’s something crucial you have to keep in mind:
You’re the only one who has control over your self-esteem.
Now let’s see how you can achieve this mindset.
Tip #5: Accept yourself, your life and your reality
As said earlier, if you want to open yourself to vulnerability, you have to stop seeking validation from others.
So how can you do that?
By accepting yourself.
When you start accepting yourself, you no longer need the approval of others.
Accepting yourself comes in different shapes:
– Making peace with your past. There’s nothing you can do about what has already happened. Learn to laugh at your past mistakes. Even those have shaped you into who you are now.
– Congratulating yourself for your achievements. In this case, your goal is getting better at seducing girls, but you might have other objectives too. You’re pursuing them, and that’s great.
– Living life by your own standards and values. You should be able to look yourself straight in the mirror and say: “Yes, I treat others the way I want to be treated and I treat myself with the respect I deserve.”
– Working on yourself and improving your life. Become more confident and happier.
The last point is a broad topic. I covered it in a full article. Check it out:
Keep in mind that in order to accept yourself, you have to take a vulnerable attitude towards yourself. Be 100% honest with yourself.
Do you have big self-esteem issues? Then you might want to start a therapy (and no, there’s no shame at all.)
Tip #6: How to be vulnerable with girls right from today
If you’re not comfortable expressing your emotions and have fear of rejection, training yourself to be vulnerable with a woman won’t happen overnight.
It’s a process. But once you learn it, it’ll stay with you forever.
You’ll be a happier guy, more confident and way more attractive.
Meaning you’ll meet women. A lot of them.
And you know what?
There’s a way you can achieve that faster.
Let me introduce you the Transformation Kit.
It’s a toolkit to start dating more girls right away.
It includes all of the best tips for making yourself an attractive man.
- The best opening lines to get her hooked
- How to get out of the friendzone and be her lover
- Steal my lines for more entertaining conversations online and offline
- Step-by-step instructions for attracting women
- And much more…
You can find it all in my Transformation Kit.
Dan de Ram