You love each other…
From about 1000+ miles away.
How do you keep a long-distance relationship alive?
Today you will learn:
- Do long-distance relationships work? When to avoid a long-distance relationship at all costs
- What a spiritual teacher has to do with long-lasting love bliss
- How to create and maintain a strong attraction even overseas
- Long-distance relationship texts: How you can take your cyber conversations via Skype & Co. to the next level
- Why a long-distance relationship can be even BETTER than a traditional ‘life partnership’
- Long-distance relationship activities to keep the fire of your relationship alive
- And much more…
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
“Dan, I love her.
I’ve had some relationships in my life, but NEVER one like this one.
Thea is her name.
She has platinum blonde, angel-like hair, ocean blue eyes, sweet freckles, and a well-toned body that puts even track and field athletes in the shade.
But Thea isn’t only incredibly sexy.
She also has the most authentic and loving personality that I have EVER been allowed to capture with all my senses.
Every time we spend time together, the world stands still.
The phenomenal part, though?
She loves me too, and we’re together now!
We met during her au pair year in Austin, Texas.
The twist to this picture book fairy tale is the following harrowing fact:
Gracie lives in Munich, Germany.
8,826.81 kilometers from me.
Even though it feels like we’re soulmates,
I need your advice, Dan.
Please help me:
How the hell can we keep our relationship happy at this incredible distance?”
Poetic mails like this reach me time and time again.
He loves her.
She loves him.
They’re both incredibly happy…
…until the unstoppable happens:
One of them:
- Suddenly receives a unique professional opportunity or an incomparable offer to study in a distant city and is therefore expected to move
- Takes part in an exchange or au pair program and is miles away for one or more years
- or: both get to know each other during a holiday visit, exchange, or au pair-year and are further apart in the foreseeable future than the stars of the galaxy
Or is it not actually that bad?
If you have clicked on this article, chances are you currently face a similar fate.
And so to help every “victim” of such a dilemma, I have decided to write this life-changing extensive article.
Here you get the most effective tips I have EVER given my ‘mailers’ for this challenging situation.
I searched my mailbox down to the last letter and summarized my answers to universal tips that are easy to put into practice.
So let’s do this!
Starting a long-distance relationship? Ask yourself THIS
As with any of our AttractionGym articles, I want to be 100% honest with you.
I don’t know how long you’ve been in a long-distance relationship or if you’re just thinking twice about having one…
What I can tell you for sure, though, is this: When a long-distance relationship is a waste of nerves and time.
Maybe you will hate me after these lines, but in the long run, you will be much happier if you keep your hands off a long-distance relationship in the following cases:
- You can only see each other every 3 months for an indefinite time: Even though you may be making love idolatrously at this moment, 3 months is a very long time.
- How the heck do you want to maintain your feeling of being in love when you see each other on an indeterminate time every 3 months? Especially if you are still in the middle of your ‘infatuation phase,’ where physical closeness, passionate kisses, and hot sex are indispensable.
- You will inevitably make new acquaintances during these months, and no matter how much you love each other, if you find yourself in moments of extreme frustration alternatives to physical closeness, your hormones will force you to go for them, which can lead to endless pain for your partner
- You aren’t in love with her, and it’s also outside your reality: Yes, the dates were fun. She shares your passion for dwarf rabbit breeding, and every time you are together, you perform wild coitus. But all this is no reason to enter a long-distance relationship if you feel about her as much as you do a pair of Crocs, …right, nothing! Add to this the probability that you can fall in love with her (according to your gut feeling) being about minus eleven, well, you can forget the deal. This massive investment isn’t worth any second if she isn’t the one for you (by the way, in this article, I show you how you can find out if she’s ‘a keeper’).
- You don’t want to be in a long-distance relationship: You’re probably thinking, ‘Thank you, Captain Obvious, for such a helpful hint,’’ but trust me, countless men are put under enormous pressure when it comes to long-distance relationships. Whether the ‘long-distance’ is temporary or indefinite, if you really don’t want to be in one, then stand firm and let your señorita know. In the worst case, she will do nothing but respect your decision.
As you can see, my ‘cases’ each relate to two essential factors:
- The intensity of your relationship
- How long have you been in an intimate relationship?
- How much do you love each other?
- How familiar or open are you to each other?
- The ’access possibility‘ to meet again
- Would there be or is there certainty in your long-distance relationship: Are you only temporarily in ‘long-distance’ mode or ‘until further notice’?
- In which cycles can you meet again at all?
- How realistic and (especially financially affordable) is it to meet regularly?
I’m aware that every relationship is unique in its own way and that ‘everything is probably different with you than with the others’.
However, before you venture into an unfulfilling long-distance relationship, I strongly recommend you do the following thing:
Go through the questions above – as hard as it may be – CAREFULLY answer with a REALISTIC view.
Do you conclude that a long-distance relationship is a nightmare on earth in your situation?
And you clearly feel that it simply won’t work and that it will only drive you crazy in the long run or eat you up emotionally?
You have my most profound respect for your admittance.
I know how hopeless and horrible you must feel.
But don’t worry.
I’ve already written some articles for you, with whose tips, not only will you be able to deal with your separated ways quickly, but also how you can use it as a catalyst for massive growth:
You got this, bro!
On the other hand, if every single cell in your body is FULLY convinced to enter or maintain a long-distance relationship, I now give you…
…my myth-enshrouded long-distance relationship tips.
Here they are:
Tip #1: Activate the acceptance mode in Eckhart-Tolle style
No, this isn’t a semi-wise quote that 13-year-old teenage girls post under their mirror selfies on Instagram.
This is a realization of the renowned spiritual teacher and worldwide bestselling author, Eckhart Tolle.
Let me break it down for you.
Yeah, it’s incredibly f*cked up that you’re miles apart from your love.
- You see each other every few centuries
- You can’t even hug each other you in bitter moments from afar
- And sometimes it seems as if a shared future, in which you live together, will be insight in 50 years at the earliest
But whining like a 3-month-old rugrat, who doesn’t get his mother’s milk leads to only one thing in the end:
Have you ever seen a broken car fixed by grudge alone?
Once your car was broken, you had to get your ass PROACTIVELY to a garage so that you could soon cruise across the prairies of the wide world again.
The same applies to a long-distance relationship.
- “The world is so unfair.”
- “Why does it have to be us?”
- “I wish things were different…”
You can complain 24/7 about how horrible your situation is and make yourself comfortable in a pitiful victim role and rot away in agony…
Or maybe you should just make sure to:
- Solve your dilemma as quickly as possible by moving in together as soon as possible, and the respective partner reorienting himself or herself professionally
- Or accept the situation completely – SO. HOW. IT. IS.
Everything else borders on absolute insanity.
Let me tell you something.
I’m pretty much the most skeptical, critical, and scrutinizing guy on this blue planet – especially when it comes to spiritual woohoo wishy-washy methods.
But one thing has helped me even in the most chaotic situations of my life:
It helps you to order the chaos in your head and to deal with negative thoughts that your brain throws at you.
One of the most powerful meditation techniques for accepting seemingly insurmountable situations and generating immense power can be found in this slick strip:
Even señor Tolle gets baffled by it.
Tip #2: Plan better than Napoleon
Even if the metaphor seems slightly exaggerated, it actually isn’t at all.
In countless studies, a cause occurred again and again, which inevitably condemned long-distance relationships to failure.
Spoiler: It’s not a lack of sexual proximity.
While it plays a big part in the frustration of being far apart from each other, there is one crucial habit without which a long-distance relationship simply cannot function.
What I’m talking about right now is:
Usually, if you live together or live around the corner from each other, you don’t really have to pay attention to whether you see each other often enough.
Most of the time, couples meet in a perfectly natural way automatically.
And that is precisely what is essential for lasting happiness in love.
In your current situation, it’s, therefore, INEVITABLE – to plan this and make fixed long-distance relationship rules:
Open-minded and disciplined.
I know that planning ahead is about as much fun as cleaning a highway toilet (don’t ask me why I know that).
But if you can’t find fixed days when you can talk on the phone or meet, your relationship will fall apart faster than you can pronounce “Aw shit.”
Not only because of the lack of regularity in which you get lost – but also because without clear conversations, misunderstandings can easily arise.
It’s great that you and your compañeros have been planning a boys’ night out for ages, but make sure that you schedule fixed times for each other and talk openly about it.
Tip #3: Cyber Seduction 2.0
Just because you are miles apart doesn’t mean that your relationship is abnormal and should be approached as such.
Don’t give up dating and sex in any case.
Yeah, amigo – you heard me right.
Take it easy.
The key here, as you probably already guessed:
Through Skype, FaceTime, and all other services that allow you to see your beautiful faces.
So why not use the technology of the 21st century creatively?
Do you want to go out together?
Grab your mobile phone and headphones (including power bank if applicable) and visit the same bar.
For example, some cafés have a chain that can be found in almost every city.
So, get up, activate the camera during your phone call, and grab the menu for both of you:
Now cocktails must be tested!
Pick each other’s most exotic drinks as you plan your next real-life trip.
Do you want to have more ideas to give your webcam time a more potent spice than chili?
Nothing easier than that:
- Play long-distance relationship games like Strip-Online Pool, where the loser has to get rid of one piece of clothing at a time (on sites like this one you can play multiplayer pool against each other, but there are countless other games where you can have a juicy match)
- Start an online karaoke party (you can even sing a duet on sites like this one using your smartphones)
- Organize a candlelight dinner by dressing up at home, tell her to wear her black cocktail dress while you put on a shirt and jacket, light candles, and enjoy your food in front of the cam
You each take your camera and repeatedly press your genitals against it as hard as possible while moaning.
Okay, I’m just kidding.
If you do it that way, you’ll look like a 16-year-old Chatroulette exploring their pubescent bodies for the first time.
There is a way that you can get really turned on, even without a picture:
And by that, I don’t mean that you call transsexual 56-year-olds over a dubious hotline.
If you are talking on the phone in the evening and you know for sure that she is alone right now, you just start as follows:
With these lines, you can prepare your chica for more intense sex talk and transfer to dirty talk.
In this article, I’ll show you how to perform incredible dirty talk:
As you continue to get used to your hot phone sessions and feel more and more comfortable with them, you can take them to the next level.
By moving them in front of your webcam or activating the FaceTime option on your smartphones.
- Turn each other on by touching yourselves
- Give your lady instructions on what to do for you in front of the cam and ask her to tell you what to do with your best piece (let your fantasies run wild unfiltered)
- And bring you to intense orgasms (in the above-mentioned article you’ll also learn how to get your lady to do this WITHOUT even having to touch her – I know this might sound crazy, but it’s way simpler than you probably think )
Tip #4: Create an incomparable relationship of trust
I bet she’s out with that Chris guy again. I really hope for her sake that she doesn’t get herself in trouble…”
I bet she’s out with that Chris guy again.
I really hope for her sake that she doesn’t get herself in trouble…”
Stop, stop, stop, amigo.
Particularly in a long-distance relationship, it’s frighteningly easy to get into a toxic fen of:
- Endless paranoia and
- Pathological jealousy
With them, you don’t just fall into a victim role in which you beg your girl not to start anything with other guys she’s actually just friends with.
No. Paranoia and jealousy are coupled with the fear of losing your mademoiselle, the relationship killer number one.
In EVERY relationship.
No matter whether near or far as countless studies have already shown.
Don’t get me wrong.
There isn’t a thing wrong with taking care of your partner – however, your concerns are utterly inappropriate if they’re unfounded.
Then they just make you look like a whimpering monkey who thinks he’s an inferior moldy sausage, whining not to be left.
Doesn’t sound like a sexy, handsome, strong man to me…
For this exact purpose, I’ve already written two eye-opening articles for you, with which you can quickly get the two bitches under control:
Tip #5: Surprise, motherfµcker!
This tip may seem a bit contradictory to tip #2 (Plan your quality time more carefully than a nuclear engineer plans the disposal of nuclear waste),
However, if you ignore these two components, your relationship will fizzle out quickly:
Strip-online-pool and virtual candlelight dinners bring a lot of variety into your long-distance relationship…
But studies show again and again that even with small careful attention, you can make your relationship as long-living as a Gallápagos turtle.
For example, this is what you can do:
- Is it her birthday? Send her a cake with a picture of you (you can use pages like ‘YourCake’ to make one just the way she likes it, print it with a motif and send it straight to her)
- Did she pass an important exam? Send her a bottle of her favorite bubbly with a self-created greeting card.
- Back to the roots: Send her a homemade mixtape CD (or a USB stick with the MP3 files), so she can jam to your bangers in the shower every morning
Do you want to do something more significant?
Then join forces with her parents/siblings/friends and surprise visit her.
To make your experience outstanding and memorable, by the way, I’ve written you an article about unique methods to catapult your relationship on cloud nine:
Long-distance relationship secret tip: lead a BOSS life
Hand on the heart…
Yes, you see each other far less often than in a conventional relationship.
But even though this fact may seem like the biggest disadvantage, it’s actually a GIGANTIC advantage.
Each of you has plenty of time for YOURSELF.
- Take your bros out clubbing
- Organize city trips with them
- Take part in fitness courses you’ve always wanted to take
- Do something with your family
- Follow your passion for raising ants
- Work on your glorious career
You have a choice:
- You think about your beloved nonstop frustrated, stalk her on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat and check every two seconds if she has texted you
- You use the abundant time, in which you can’t do anything together anyway, to create an EPIC life for yourself
No-one can take this advantage away from you.
Hasta la vista, long-distance relationship frustration!
The biggest misconception about relationships is that the seduction stops as soon as you are together.
Nothing is less true.
Especially in long-distance relationships, you don’t have too many opportunities for that.
Therefore, it’s even more important to know exactly how to seduce your lady by every trick in the book.
So, she can be 100% sure that she has chosen the best stallion out of the stable.
But before you fall into a bottomless panic about how to keep her attracted, let me tell you something:
I’ve compiled a Transformation Kit, with my #1 flirt tips.
Flirt tips that set you apart from 95% of men.
You will receive it without costs within seconds once you have entered your email in the box below this article.
See you on the other side!
Dan de Ram