origineel 50 Pick-Up Lines That Work (For Every Situation)
50 Pick-Up Lines That Work to Strike a Conversation with Girls at Any Time (te lang)
50 Pick-Up Lines That Work to Begin a Conversation Every Time
50 Pick-Up Lines That Work When I Lack Creativity
50 Pick-Up Lines That Work When I Have Approach Anxiety
50 Pick-Up Lines That Work & Makes Her Giggle Every Time
pick up lines that work 2,400 USED <main
witty pick up lines 3,600 USED
cheeky pick up lines 2,900 USED
cute funny pick up lines 2,900 USED
cool pick up lines 2,900 USED
nice pick up lines 2,400 USED
pick up jokes 1,900 USED
do pick up lines work 260 USED
There she is.
At the bus stop.
You grab your balls (metaphorically) and walk straight in her direction.
Of course, you’re a little nervous, but you have read this article after all… so everything is alright.
You approach her charmingly and she can’t help but want to talk to you.
She laughs at your third-string jokes and can’t help smiling in your presence.
Damn, son. This conversation is going bueno!
At least for the first three minutes.
… until a silence spreads, which becomes more and more uncomfortable.
Or maybe you know another scenario:
After eternal swaying back and forth on Tinder, it flashes:
And with a mademoiselle spicier than chili con carne…
(By the way, if you’re still struggling to get matches on Tinder or Bumble, check out this article).
But after four messages, you’re in the same predicament:
The chat is as exciting as a conversation between two sausage sandwiches.
“Fu*k. Fu#k. Fuu#shdshf#ck. How the hell do I revive this conversation?” is burning in the synapses of your brain.
If you had a solid pick-up line at hand now, you could easily bring the conversation back to life.
And that’s exactly what you will get in this article.
- 50 pick-up lines that work: Witty, cheeky and romantic
- How to say a pick-up line correctly
- Why a simple line can be responsible for an unforgettable flirt
- How you develop your own phenomenal pick-up lines
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
Do pick-up lines work? Yes, but only if you consider THIS
You’re in the early stages of a conversation with a splendid specimen of the opposite sex.
The right pick-up line can actually make the difference between, “Take me here and now!” and “I’d rather memorize a phone book than talk to you!
But even if you know the world’s best lines, they’re of little use to you if you don’t know how to get them across properly.
Because the truth is:
Women have heard memorized pick-up lines at least 56,989,467,838,298 times (I haven’t counted, but that should be about right).
Many men are convinced that it’s enough to simply pick a saying off the Internet and then recite it like a child on Christmas Eve reciting a poem.
However, they scare away their potential Mrs. Right more quickly than elevators scare away claustrophobic people.
Because they forget one crucial thing:
Without it, EVERY line just comes across as crude and embarrassing.
So, if you use pick-up lines, make sure you don’t rattle them off like a robot without heart and soul.
It doesn’t have to come out of your mouth perfectly either. You aren’t James Bond, and trust me, you don’t want to be James Bond.
Welcome errors and imperfections. Take them with humor.
Your line backfired?
Say something like:
You’ll prevent the situation from becoming unpleasant. Instead of being ashamed together, you now laugh at your clumsiness, which is very sympathetic by the way.
This makes the transition to a light-hearted conversation foolproof.
Basically, you should say goodbye to the idea of having to appear serious when flirting. This isn’t about planning your wedding.
If you want to be successful with pick-up lines, then fun and looseness is absolutely mandatory. Women love guys who have no problem making a bit of fun of themselves.
A pinch of self-irony shows the woman that you know exactly your own strengths and weaknesses and aren’t afraid of criticism from others.
Well, now that that’s settled, put your seat belt on, Jimbo. Here we go.
Cute funny pick-up lines
(To the feminists reading this article: Turn your emotions off for these lines, they’re meant as a joke):
- Unfortunately, my white steed has a cold and there are no more dragons, but I’ll seduce you anyway.
- Hey, wait a minute – didn’t we go to different schools when we were kids?
- If I asked you if you wanted to sleep with me – would your answer be the same as the one you give me for this question?
- Let’s do some math: We’ll add you and me, subtract our clothes, divide our legs and multiply.
- I have to make you my favorite dish. (She asks what it is) Breakfast for two in bed.
- It’s cool that I approached you. Now I don’t have to stalk you anymore.
- I must be a light switch. Every time I see you, you turn me on!
- You come here often? No? Me neither. Want to get together?
- Stick your finger in my coffee, there’s no sugar in it.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
- Would you like to see a fascinating magic trick?… Tell me your name and I’ll tell you what it is.
- My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in.
- It’s a good thing I have my library card because I am totally checking you out.
- You want me to take you out for dinner? Just grin for “yes,” or do a triple backflip for “no.”
- I have $5 and don’t know where to put the money. Let’s spend it together.
Cheeky pick-up lines
- I’m definitely not the one for you.
- Hey, I got a new alarm clock. We can use it to wake us up tomorrow.
- Could someone get jealous if I invited you in for a glass of Powerade?
- I think your first name goes well with my last name.
- Funny… You look exactly like the mother of my future children.
- Do you want to have butterflies in your stomach again? You’ll either have to eat caterpillars or kiss me. Choose wisely.
- What are you doing here at this hour of the night? You should be in my bed.
- You’re lucky – I’m single!
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but penguins can fly.
- Hi, I’m inflexible, boring and unfaithful.
- Stylish and elegant outfit, unfortunately a bit too much make-up.
- You’re the hottest girl I’ve seen in the last three minutes.
- Hey, let’s just go back to my place, eat spaghetti and have wild, uninhibited sex afterwards. If she says “No”: what do you mean – you don’t like spaghetti?
- I feel like having breakfast with you – so you’ll come to my place tonight?
- I only want what’s best for you – me!
- You stare at my crotch a lot. You know, you could just tell me you think I’m hot.
- My friends bet some money against me that I wouldn’t dare to talk to you. Let’s use their money to buy a drink.
- Don’t smile at me like that or I’ll kiss you right now!
- For someone who’s been dreaming about you all my life, you seem pretty normal.
- I noticed that you noticed me, and I wanted you to know that I noticed you too.
- If you cross me again, I’ll kiss you like there’s no tomorrow.
- Pick a number from 1 to 10. *number whatever she chooses* is wrong. Now you have to come and dance with me.
- I’m really not a one-night man, but two nights will do.
- You look like my dream ex-wife.
- Can you walk? “Yes.” Can you eat? “Yes.” Then let’s go eat.
Romantic but witty pick-up lines
- I think we’d both look really great as marzipan figures on a wedding cake, what do you think?
- You aren’t like other women because…
- What’s a lovely lady like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
- Actually, you can already text your friends that you have found the right guy.
- You look like a spontaneous woman. How about a stroll in the park with charming male company?
- Strange, when I look deep into your eyes, it shoots “Drunken wedding in Las Vegas with a fake Elvis” directly into my head.
- My love for you is bigger than pizza.
- Marry me!
- I know Dan de Ram (in 11/10 cases she jumps on you immediately when you tell her that).
- You know, I can’t be the best man for you. There will always be someone better. But I can be the bravest.
Develop your own cool pick-up lines
Now you have some pick-up lines ready to add originality to your conversations from today. But don’t let that stop you from creating your own phrases.
Spontaneity is still better suited to flirting than anything you can learn by heart/ memorize. It shows the woman that you’re a creative man who doesn’t need hours of internet research for coquettish phrases.
This will train your spontaneity and improvisation skills in dealing with women.
At the end of the day, women like authenticity because it allows them to get to know your character and build trust in you.
Flirting is a skill that needs to be practiced
If you only try out your lines on women you find hot, your friends will already have great-grandchildren by the time you can finally flirt well.
Someone who learns to play the guitar doesn’t only get better by playing concerts. He spends hours and hours in his closet preparing for his gigs.
So, to become excellent at flirting, you need to practice it in as many situations as possible and not only when you’re standing in front of the woman of your dreams.
It’s better for you to use every opportunity you get to try out your lines. This could be with your best friend, at the gym or with an old lady at the traffic lights.
Pick-up lines are overrated
Of course, nice pick-up lines and pick-up jokes are an entertaining way to flirt.
In reality, however, verbal communication only accounts for about 19% of the game. This has been proven time and again by countless studies (such as this one by the Allensbach Institute).
The remaining 81% of cues are non-verbal; that is:
- Posture (the way you sit or stand)
- Gestures (how you move your body parts)
- Facial expressions (how you use your facial muscles to underline what you say or don’t say)
If you master these disciplines as well, it’s only a matter of time until beautiful women will be fighting for you.
So, you see:
To be a true Jedi Master in flirting, you must bring a lot of qualities as a man.
This wouldn’t be an AttractionGym article if I didn’t tell you how to do it.
That’s why I have something else for you here:
My Transformation Kit with which you can make immense progress in your journey towards the most attractive version of yourself.
Dan de Ram