- Would you rather be invisible or be able to teleport yourself?
- If you could get a celebrity to sleep with you – who would you choose?
- What’s your most precious memory?
- What do you like least about meeting someone for the first time?
- Which characteristic/ Which body part do you find most attractive in men?
With these 5 questions you can get to know your lover, date or girlfriend on a deeper level.
You want more outstanding questions?
You’re lucky. I have a good day today and in this article I give you a collection of some of my #1 questions to ask a girl to know her better.
With the questions in this blog post it is almost impossible to not make your next dates a glorious success. And really kindle a feeling of uniqueness in her.
Even if you are already in a relationship, the following questions can reveal facets of your chosen one whose existence you didn’t even know existed.
- 6 Fatal questions to ask a girl that catapult you into the friendzone
- 36 Questions to ask a lady with which you can make her fall in love with you (according to science)
- A simple method with which you can transform any boring question into an original one (+ exercise)
- The Proust questionnaire, with which you bring out her darkest side (including intimate questions to ask your girlfriend)
- 2 Directly applicable techniques, if she gives you short answers
- And much more things to ask a girl to get to know her better…
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
6 Questions for girls that will catapult you into the friendzone
Before I throw one spicy question after another in your face, there’s one thing that’s INDISPENSABLE…
To show you which questions you should avoid at all costs.
With these six questions, you’ll land in the friendzone at best…
- “What are you studying?”
- “What do you do for a living?”
- “What are your hobbies?”
- “Where are you from?”
- “How are you?“
- “Do you also think that Earth is flat?”
These are the kind of questions your great uncle Jeff asks you at the annual family reunion.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with asking her a run-in-the-mill-questions here and there.
But if you meet her for the first time, you must leave a somewhat memorable impression.
Otherwise, if you behave like any average dude, you will only make an average impression at most.
Therefore, it’s better for you to use more original questions.
Maybe you’ve read in a third-string wikihow article or on a page of my competitors that questions like these are THE sh!t:
- “Coffee or tea?“
- “Dogs or cats?“
- “Red or white wine?”
And yes, I agree: These questions are a bit more original than the previous ones…
But come on bro – you can do better than that.
Let’s look at get to know questions, which she DOESN’T hear every day.
Questions that bring out sides of her that she doesn’t even show to her friends.
25 Personal questions for your chosen one
Open your eyes wide now.
Here are 25 questions that you can use at any time to a girl to get to know her better:
- What was the last song you heard?
- What’s the most ridiculous rule that you have set for yourself and that you must stick to at all costs?
- If you could change one thing in the world. What would that be?
- What would you do if you were in a man’s body for a day?
- What are you most afraid of?
- In which matter are you more feminine and in which more masculine?
- Which film/ which series do you think everyone must have seen once in their life?
- Which word describes you best?
- What job would you do if money wasn’t an issue?
- What do you do when you’re not [insert here a passion of her she told you about]? (for example ‘What do you do when you don’t mix fancy cocktails’, if she is a bartender); ‘What do you do when you don’t swim lanes like an Olympic athlete’, if she is an enthusiastic swimmer)
- When was the last time you were super excited?
- What do you really want to have done by the end of this year?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now – where would you like to be?
- Have you ever made a list of things you want to do in your life before you die? If so, what’s on top of it?
- When was the last time you were on a phenomenal date? What made it so special?
- When was the last time you were on a miserable date? What made it so bad?
- If you could be someone else for a day – who would you like to be?
- What makes you doubt yourself sometimes?
- What does your perfect weekend look like?
- What’s your secret talent?
- Would you prefer to spend an afternoon shopping at a store of your favorite clothing brand or spend 24 hours on an exotic island?
- What skill would you like to have mastered?
- What role does your social media presence play in your life?
- What’s the craziest thing you ever did for somebody / a year ago / this year / last month?
- What could you eat every day without getting tired of it?
36 Intimate questions to ask a girl
With this questionnaire you can make women fall in love with you.
By now this questionnaire is world-famous.
Arthur Aron, Professor of Psychology at the State University Of New York in Stony Brook, is the genius behind the design of this questionnaire and the studies.
To answer the questions, you must be one thing above all else:
Honest to yourself.
This way you give your lady a kind of ‘permission’ to open herself to you.
So, your conversation becomes extremely personal, deep and intimate.
The best way to answer the questions is to sit down opposite your lady so that you can look deep into each other’s eyes.
Through this questionnaire, countless relationships have been brought into life.
And now I’ll give you all 36 questions unfiltered and uncensored.
I divided them into three blocks of 12 questions each.
Each block is slightly more intimate than the previous one.
In some ‘study-rounds’, almost 50% of the participants fell in love with each other. So, enjoy these powerful questions with caution.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained anyone quality or ability, what would it be?
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
- Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- What’s the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What’s your most treasured memory?
- What’s your most terrible memory?
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What roles do love and affection play in your life?
- Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
- How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
- How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
- Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
- If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
- Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
- Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
- What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
- If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
- Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
- Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
You asked all the questions?
Perfect. Then it’s time to look into your eyes for 4 minutes without a word.
Of course, not every date always has the time and dedication to go through the test completely with you…
Still every question will get you closer to one another.
20 Funny questions that will make your date or girlfriend/wife laugh
Are you looking for light-hearted questions that will lighten up any situation?
Then I have excellent news for you, amigo.
With these 20 questions, you’ll inject a powerful dose of fun into your conversations:
- What do you find most nerve-wracking about dating?
- What makes you smile even in most horrible moments?
- Would you braid your guinea pig’s fur if it asked you to?
- What was the worst kiss you’ve ever had?
- What’s the craziest place you’ve ever had sex?
- What annoys you the most?
- Would you go skinny dipping?
- Do you snore, steal blankets or toss and turn a lot while you sleep?
- If we were at a party in a group and I made a super bad joke … that nobody laughs at – what would you do?
- Do you occasionally sleep with a teddy bear?
- Have you ever looked in the mirror and winked at yourself?
- How do you act when you don’t get what you want?
- If you could jump into a pool of stuff of your choice – what would it be?
- What’s the funniest nickname you ever got?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- Have you ever wondered if fish are thirsty?
- Have you ever stripped for anyone?
- What would you do first if you won the lottery?
- What was the most disgusting dish you’ve ever eaten?
- What was one of the funniest moments you ever had?
The Proust questionnaire
In the salons of the 19th century this questionnaire was a popular parlor game.
The eponymous French author Marcel Proust didn’t even invent this questionnaire – he was just one of the most famous people who answered it.
Novelists and screenwriters used these questions to interview their characters and make them become human. The point of the whole thing is to build up a personal conversation with a fictional character that seems as intense as if you were really getting to know him.
And as of today, you’re going to benefit from that, too.
Here you will find all questions of the questionnaire – translated 1:1.
Logically, not all questions are particularly topical anymore. Nevertheless, many of them are inspirational.
Have fun exploring them:
- What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
- What’s your greatest fear?
- What’s the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What’s the trait you most deplore in others?
- Which living person do you most admire?
- What’s your greatest extravagance?
- What’s your current state of mind?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
- On what occasion do you lie?
- What do you most dislike about your appearance?
- Which living person do you most despise?
- What’s the quality you most like in a man?
- What’s the quality you most like in a woman?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What or Who’s the greatest love of your life?
- When and where were you happiest?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
- Where would you most like to live?
- What’s your most treasured possession?
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- What’s your favorite occupation?
- What’s your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Who are your favorite writers?
- Who’s your hero of fiction?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- What are your favorite names?
- What’s it that you most dislike?
- What’s your greatest regret?
- How would you like to die?
- What’s your motto?
How she opens her legs up to you
You will find yourself in situations where you cannot ask the ready-made questions from this article.
Moments when there is no time for crazy questions.
Moments when you must react appropriately to her statements.
When your date opens to you and tells you her darkest secrets, questions like these are inappropriate…
You probably must smile right now, but there are some men who act like robots and would even consider this question as a reaction.
When you talk to her, be aware:
To ask her as few closed questions as possible.
Ask her as many open questions as possible.
Otherwise, you’ll only shoot yourself in the leg.
A question to which she can’t react much different than with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
A closed question halts the flow of your conversation.
You want her to thrive in your conversation?
Then ask her open questions.
Think of a good question about food.
One that gives her more scope for answers than a dull ‘Do you like spaghetti?’
Do this exercise BEFORE you continue reading. Think of two or three different questions.
I will share my solutions with you in a moment. But so that you don’t immediately scroll to the answers, I’ll leave you some space between the challenge and my solution…
The first two ideas that came to my mind were these:
Two original questions to find out what she likes to eat.
- Option 1 gives her no money limit.
- Option 2 gives her a time and money limit.
It wasn’t that hard after all, right? 😉
2 Methods, in case she answers briefly
Before you point your finger at me and complain:
Technically, option 2 is a closed question.
She could just answer it with ‘Spaghetti!’
But chances are high she won’t.
Due to the creative nature of my question, she is more likely to be inspired to take more time for an answer than with ‘Do you like eating spaghetti?
If she only answers your question briefly, just add the magic word…
Et voilà. Problem solved.
By the way, do you catch yourself asking closed questions now and then?
This is perfectly normal and there is nothing wrong with it.
As long as you mix them with open questions, we’re okay.
Another great way to bring more excitement into your conversation is this one:
(Perhaps this statement seems too teasingly for you, but it should clarify the point.)
If a lady only gives you short answers, you can playfully tease her about her answers.
This way you make sure that you stay far away from the friendzone.
And if you do well, you will enter the coitus zone.
This happens to be my favorite holiday destination…
How to make sure your dates are a memorable success
Now you’ve got 111 spicy questions to ask a girl to know her better that you can use to inject a huge load of originality and depth into your conversations.
I don’t want to fool you though.
Just by asking questions, no lady has ever landed on a man’s mattress.
If you really want to get a woman interested in you, you need to know one fundamental thing – namely
…how to seduce her properly.
If you really want to win over your chosen one (or make sure that your girlfriend/wife remains in love with you), then you need to understand how to create MASSIVE attraction.
Otherwise, she’ll be looking for a replacement for you very soon.
Sorry for not being sorry.
BUT… This wouldn’t be an AttractionGym article if I didn’t show you exactly how to prevent that.
That’s why I have put together a free downloadable Transformation Kit for you.
A free package with my most effective flirt tips:
Conversation techniques, flirting, texting and becoming an overall attractive man are covered.
However, this package is only suitable for you if you are willing to grab your love life by its cojones.
Are you, on the other hand, a guy who theorizes my tips but doesn’t apply them…
… then this package is NOT for you.
If you’re the action-taker, then download your Transformation Kit now.
Dan de Ram