3 Main Reasons She Ignores You (+ How to Fix it TODAY)

Dan de Ram

3 Mar 2020 by Dan de Ram

Annoying that you’ve arrived on this page.

Not that there’s anything wrong with this website, of course.

But the fact that you’re about to read this article… means you’re in one hell of a situation.

You’ve got a woman in your life, you care about her, and suddenly she ignores you.

Maybe it’s someone you’re messaging, or maybe someone you’re crushing on.

This article will offer you solutions:

By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?

You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.

She ignores me

As I said earlier, there’s a number of different scenarios.

Each has different potential causes. There are some things you may have done that have made her ignore you.

It’s important to pay attention and to recognize your mistakes.

If you can do this, you’ll also find the solution.

And even when the solution doesn’t seem very clear…

…once you find the mistake, you can avoid making it again, at any rate.

Let’s check out the first category.

If someone ignores you who you are dating

There’s someone you’ve been flirting with for a while.

Maybe you’ve been on one or a few dates.

However, the fun times you’ve had together ended up in her ignoring you.

“Why she ignores me???”

Here are three ways you may have messed up.

Also check out if she might be ghosting you:

>> 3 Common Reasons (+Fix) She Is Ghosting You After First Date

Reason #1: You waited too long to make a move

Before you decide that this can’t be the cause, read on.

This is the problem MUCH more frequently than men think.

And that’s because there’s a gigantic difference between how you judge the situation and how it really is.

And trust me, when you’ve heard all those stories while coaching hundreds of men…

…you get a pretty clear idea of the situation.

I know a great guy who’s probably in the exact same situation as you. He’s really smart, he’s funny, he’s capable.

Except he’s not really confident.

He is convinced, however, of the fact that she’s really great.

The result?

He’s playing it safe. So he definitely won’t lose her.

Now, if you’re really honest with yourself…

…don’t you recognize yourself a little bit?

Because what if you show her you like her, and she reacts badly? Then maybe you’ll lose her. And you don’t want that.

So you hold back.

And are careful:

By showing you like her, I don’t mean you should suddenly send a declaration of love via text.

Please do NOT do this.

Why you should always make a move

What happens, exactly, when you play it safe?

You two have a great time together, but you never show her you really want her.

So she’s going to start doubting:

A woman wants to feel wanted.

She wants that sexual tension between you. If she just wants to chat and gossip, she can call a female friend.

If you don’t make a move, she’s going to stop seeing you as a potential partner. You’ll get sent straight to the Friendzone.

Or worse, she’ll just plainly ignore you.

You’ll lose all your male sexual energy. Poof! Gone. Along with all your hopes of ever being with her.

A female friend of mine was totally wild about her Tinder match. Even before the first date, she and her friends were completely mad about him.

Fast forward to three weeks and five dates later:

He hasn’t even tried to kiss her.

Oi! My mouth is way more down.

Do the girls still talk about him?

Sure they do.

Only it’s not praise anymore. They wonder if he’s gay. Or a virgin. Or insecure about his potential micropenis, etc.

His value went from 100 to 0.

So learn your lesson, dear reader. If you make a date with a great woman, then make moves:

Even if you think this can end badly… If you don’t do it, things will end up in her ignoring you. It’s simply what women want a guy to do (research)

Pro-tip:

A small side note about the first point:

I know that teasing can be tricky if you’re not used to this kind of interactions with women.

If you want to know more about the art of teasing, check out this article:

>> How to Tease Women – 7 Ways She Actually Likes + 11 Examples

Reason #2: You’ve been too needy

Needy, I bet you’ve heard that word before.

But what does it really mean?

Well, literally it means you “need” too much.

You’re “needy” for her attention and approval.

Whenever you say something to her, you’re not fully convinced.

Even while you’re saying it, you’re on the lookout for her reaction. In her expression, for example.

Everything you do or say has been constructed so as not to make her mad.

Because you NEED her.

Neediness is letting your happiness depend on another person.

And women can feel this. They feel a huge pressure.

And if your behavior constantly shows that you can’t live without her, things will go wrong really quickly.

If she feels you go out of your way to get her attention, you will very soon not get any attention at all anymore.

“But Dan, didn’t you just say a woman wants to feel wanted?!”

Correct.

She wants that. But she doesn’t want to be desired by someone who behaves like he can’t breathe without her.

She wants to be desired by someone who can also spend a day without her. Someone whose happiness doesn’t depend on what she does.

Someone who lives a fulfilling life, who has goals and pursue them.

How do you achieve that? By working on yourself to improve your life.

Now, I know it’s a broad topic. That’s why I wrote an entire article about how to start improving yourself right away. Check this out:

>> 10 Simple Things That Improve Your Life TODAY!

Reason #3: You’re too pushy

This is the opposite of reason 1, where you play it too safe.

It doesn’t happen often, but it happens often enough to mention. Maybe this is what you do?

Someone who’s too pushy wants to go too quickly. While she’s not yet ready for that.

If you want to know how that feels for her, imagine the following:

You’re going to an amusement part. Super fun and exciting.

But there’s a ride you’re not sure you want to go on.

While you’re quietly thinking about whether you want to go on the ride, you’re pushed into the cart and the rollercoaster starts. Oh yeah, and you haven’t even had the time to put on your safety belt.

When you make a move, or suggest things to do, and she’s not enthusiastic…

Then DO NOT suggest or try yet another thing.

Respect her space.

You can only take another step when the previous step was a success.

Otherwise, you’re escalating on a no. And that’s never going to end well. She might start ignoring you because she feels you don’t understand her.

If you want to go further, and she doesn’t, that means you two need more trust and comfort.

That’s what you need to focus on right now.

In other words: Stop chasing her and make her chase YOU.

 “But Dan, when I stop chasing a girl, nothing ever happens…” 

I know. But no worries: There are some tricks you can use to make her want you more.

Check out this article:

>> 7 Steps To Turn The Tables – How to Make Her Chase You

She ignores me over text

What to do when she ignores your text?

Then there’s three potential causes. Try to recognize which of these things you’ve done.

That’ll bring you closer to the solution.

Reason #1: You played it too safe

Again, loads of men do this, even though they won’t admit it.

You don’t want to screw things up, so you play it safe.

But playing it too safe has the opposite effect. Like fucking with two condoms.

Remember:

You can’t seduce a woman without exciting her emotions. And that will never happen if you play it super safe.

You’re both going to feel a lot more if you take off those two condoms.

(I never play it safe. I don’t even wear one condom. Figuratively, of course!)

It’s the same old story as the men who’re ignored IRL.

You enjoy her attention too much, so you don’t risk anything. Otherwise, you may lose that sweet, sweet attention.

And anyway, there’s a big chance your messages are too boring and sweet.

This is how she sees you.

Very cute and adorable and all.

But she doesn’t want to have sex with it.

Because what’s the good of a cute puppy during a wild night?

Reason #2: She ignores your texts (what’s the goal of messaging?)

How many messages have you exchanged?

Are there more than 20?

Are there more than 50? 100?

Does she know why you’re messaging her?

Your crush messaging her latest pen pal.
You!

Congrats. You’re her pen pal now. She doesn’t see any masculinity in you anymore.

Pro tip:

The only reason to message her is to get a date.

Keep your stories, jokes, and life philosophy for the date.

Reason #3: You’re too pushy

This is just like when you’re too pushy while dating. Did you skip that bit? Scroll up and discover it there.

Being too pushy is also a key reason why she may cancel a date.

She ignores me in my relationship

This is the rarest and most painful scenario.

If this happens to you, I feel for you, bro.

What I can say about this is the following:

Reason #1: It’s not what you think

The reason you think she’s ignoring you is probably not the real reason.

Usually, arguments in relationships aren’t about whatever the man thinks they’re about.

Imagine your partner starts a fight about the cap on the toothpaste, which you left lying around…

…then you’re not really fighting over toothpaste.

But it’s probably about something like:

When she ignores you in a relationship, it’s possible she’s taking revenge. Because she thinks you’ve done something wrong.

That’s the difference in the psychology of men and women.

If you’re in this situation, it’s important to listen attentively, without immediately trying to solve her problem for her!

Reason #2: You’re too clingy, needy, or jealous

Perhaps you don’t give your partner enough breathing space.

Maybe she has the feeling you want to meddle in everything.

Like she has nothing left to herself.

Those things are really suffocating for her…

…and they’re also very unattractive.

They scream that you:

Why would you be clingy, needy or jealous when you know you’re good enough for her?

What do you have to fear then?

Let her have some space and time to herself. Then take the initiative in your relationship and start doing fun things again with your girlfriend.

It’s not because you two are a couple that you get to be her owner.

3 Tips if someone ignores you

Whether she’s ignoring you after flirting, on over text, or in your relationship…

There’s a solution for everything.

Let’s see what to do when a girl ignores you.

Tip #1: Why she ignores me after our date?

Does she ignore you after a date?

Then invest less in her. It’s a weird principle but…

Often a woman is going to invest more when you try less hard.

Be careful: if you’ve already thoroughly screwed up, it doesn’t matter if you start trying less hard.

She won’t respond anymore.

Your best option is to leave a few days of peace and quiet. Then contact her again, in a positive manner. No weepy vibes.

If you have the option, meet up with other women. And your friends.

Do as many fun activities as you can.

Bonus points if you show these things on social media.

It could also be that you’ve scared her off by showing your feelings too early on.

That’s why it’s always best to let her say first how she feels.

That means you don’t say first that you like her, that you’re in love, that you love her…

Of course, if you like a girl, at some point you’re going to want to express it to her.

So how do you do that without coming across as needy or too pushy? I wrote an article about this, check it out here:

>> 15 Powerful Yet Subtle Ways to Tell a Girl You Like Her

Tip #2: What to text a girl who stopped responding

There’s a big chance that your way of flirting over text bores her.

But do you text like a messaging god and she still ignores you?

Then maybe you should consider she might be done with you.

And even if that can feel like the end of the world. It’s not.

Take an ice-cold shower, wash your balls, and move on. You can do it!

Pro tip:

My best pick-up line for Tinder also works really well to cheer up chat conversations.

In order to use this, you have to be able to say something about her picture, or about a recent meeting.

They’re only a few messages to send, you can download them here for free.

Tip #3: She suddenly ignores me (relationship)

As I said before, there’s a big chance you don’t know why she’s mad.

You think it’s about X, but it’s about Y.

Probably you:

Your best option is to ask very calmly what’s wrong.

Make clear that you’ve noticed there’s something wrong, and that you want to change it.

When she says something…. SHUT UP and actually listen.

Try to understand her.

It’s possible that it’s about way more things than you thought.

Stay calm, show her love, and see what you can do to change things.

Be careful:

If she asks something of you that you can’t or don’t want to give her, be clear about this. Not only you are going to become unhappy that way, she will too.

Bonus: How to make sure she’ll never ignore you again

You want to be armed on every front when the battle of ignoring starts.

You want to have your weapons ready to break the silence as quickly as possible.

You want to know which specific solution to use for every situation.

That’s why I’ve got the free Transformation Kit for you.

Message templates for WhatsApp or any other chat platform, if she ignores you but talks to everyone else.

Funny pick-up lines for real life, in case she ignores you on the dance floor, for example.

And tools in case you’re already in a relationship, so you can stop ignoring each other and start to grow closer together.

Download the free Transformation Kit right away!

Your bro,
Dan the Ram

Stop awkward conversations
and painful rejections

My free Transformation Kit will make you irresistible to women.

  • 12 Opening Lines that Actually Work
  • 5 Date Generating Texting Tips (Plus Copy-Paste Lines for Tinder)
  • The Friendzone Escape-Room Trick
Yes, give me the Transformation Kit!

Related articles

slow replies

Short or Slow Replies? 9 Phrases That Really Grab Attention

am i unattractive

‘Am I Unattractive?’ + 10 Other Biggest Self-Sabotaging Turnoffs

no spark on first date

She: “I Felt No Spark On First Date”. You: (Do This)

questions to ask a girl to know her better

111 Non-Boring Questions to Get to Know Her -Real Self- Better

what girls want to hear

15 Powerful Examples of What Girls Want to Hear

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *