You’re probably dating or in a relationship.
And you want her to feel all lovey-dovey, thanks to you.
Excellent, then you’ve come to the right place.
Because today you’ll get 33 sweet, cute, and nice things to say to a woman to make her feel special.
At the end of the article, I’ll tell you my top tip to seduce your crush or keep your girlfriend attracted to you.
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
- Sweet things to say to the woman you’re dating
- Sweet things to say to your girlfriend
- Sweet things to say when you love each other
- How do you seduce your crush or keep your girlfriend attracted to you?
- Learn how to become irresistible to women
As you can see, I’ve split the article in 3 parts.
So scroll to the part that suits you, copy the messages and immediately put a smile on her face!
Sweet things to say to the woman you’re dating
- I haven’t laughed so hard in ages
- My roommate just asked why I was laughing so hard… it was because of you
- You made me laugh so hard I spilled yogurt on my lap
- Hey darling/babe/beauty/monkey/(a pet name works best if it’s custom made)
- I’ve been enjoying myself recently!
- I’m going to order something from UberEats later. Want to join me for dinner?
- I just got super classified information. Our lips have an important meeting next week. I think it’s best not to disappoint them, what do you think?
- I just found out that kissing burns a lot of calories. Want to work out together?
- Gonna take a shower and head to the pub with some friends. What are YOU doing tonight?
- You, me, Harry Potter, tonight, be there.
- You are a typical girly-girl, super cute.
If you’re looking for more, check out the following article.
>> 35 Exciting Date Ideas: How to Have an Unforgettable Date
Sweet things to say to your girlfriend
IMPORTANT: Only use these messages if you are sure that you are crazy about each other.
- I wish you were in my arms.
- You are so sexy.
- Stop it! I can’t sleep because you keep running through my mind. 🙁
- I just realized, texting you makes me get this stupid smile on my face.
- You and I are a better match than peanut butter and jelly.
- How’s your day?
- Honey, I need a beautiful lady later. Do you happen to know someone?
- Your new Insta photo is HOT. 🔥🔥🔥
- Can’t stop thinking about you.
- Good luck with your (work/private/school thing). I’m sure you’ll do great!
- I like it so much when you (name behavior).
Just because these are written messages doesn’t mean you have to copy-paste them. Get creative with them and send them as a voice memo!
Don’t have a girlfriend yet, but know someone you’d like to make your girlfriend?
>> From Dating to Relationship: 5 Natural Steps to Make Her Yours
Sweet things to say when you love each other
- You are the first person who gets me
- The only person I can be myself around is you
- Even today, you still give me butterflies in my stomach
- I love you
- I love how even though so much time has gone by, you never stop taking my breath away
- No matter what we’ll do or where we’ll be, if we’re together, I know I’ll be the happiest I can be
- Thank you for staying with me, even when I’m at my lowest. I appreciate it a lot.
- Meeting you is the best thing that happened to me
- You have made such a significant contribution to the reason I am happy
- You make my heart skip a beat
- I feel bad for other guys because I already have the best wife
>> What is Flirting? 9 Tips to Become A Professional Flirt
How do you seduce your crush or keep your girlfriend attracted to you?
There’s probably one main reason you haven’t yet been successful.
You have no standards.
If you’re like most guys, you have no clue about:
- What things women can do or say around you and what they can’t or won’t
- What kind of person you are looking for
- What kind of relationship do you want
You might be one of the few who have standards but then fail at verbalizing them without freaking her out.
You can’t seduce or keep a woman without sharing your expectations and needs with her.
These expectations show your self-love and confidence and make it clear to your crush or girlfriend that you have a backbone, and when neglected, she’ll end up losing you.
So how can you attractively communicate your expectations?
Well, every situation calls for its approach.
But it roughly boils down to the following:
Positively verbalize your standards…
Let me give you two examples:
The first (excellent for the dating phase):
Yes, it’s fun and flirty. But the most crucial part is that it subtly shows that being liked for your looks is not all you want.
Of course, you want her to like who you are from the inside.
Here’s an example if you’re already in a relationship:
This shows you disagree with her in a playful and non-aggressive way.
And that’s precisely how you want to share your standards.
>> 7 Unexpected Flirting Tips and Hacks to Become Irresistible
Learn how to become irresistible to women
Use these 33 phrases wisely because she’ll be crazy about you once you start using them.
Do you want even more tips to make yourself irresistible? Then I have exactly what you need!
I’ve created the Transformation Pack to ensure that your date, crush, or girlfriend is and continues to feel attracted to you.
In this package, you will find, among other things:
- Numerous flirting and dating tips (for both online and in real life)
- Simple and effective ways to keep your online conversations going
- The #1 secret of a sexually attractive man
- A step-by-step plan to get out of the Friendzone
Curious? You can download the Transformation Kit by clicking the link at the bottom.
Dan de Ram
Leave a Reply