Well, well, well. Who do we have here?
Buenos dìas, amigo.
We both know what you’re hoping to get out of this article.
Maybe you’re having trouble flirting with women via chat right now.
Or maybe you’re just looking for tips on making the conversations with your Tinder match, dates, or partner in crime spicier.
Whatever your intentions are…
You’ve landed on exactly the right page to end texting incompetence, conversations that go nowhere, and the friendzone.
- 7 Date-inducing topics to chat about with a girl
- Texting examples to keep the conversation flowing in a flirty manner
- 4 Categories that will make your everyday conversations with girls shine
- Numerous texting questions women actually want to answer
- Much more insights what topics to chat with a girl over text…
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
Today, I will show you exactly how to pimp your WhatsApp/ Tinder/ Bumble conversations and how to seduce women effortlessly naturally and authentically with your phone.
I will provide you with original (WhatsApp) topics and powerful questions that you can implement DIRECTLY in your interactions and immediately benefit from.
So, fasten your seat belt.
We’re now diving deep down the rabbit hole of phenomenal chats.
Good conversation topics (over text): HINT
You can use the topics and questions I’m about to give you in two different ways.
Let’s start with way #1.
“(Don’t) drop it like it’s hot.”
This extremely delightful blog post is divided into four parts. In each part, I will give you TWO sample topics with strong examples:
- Part A: How you create extraordinary texts from ordinary everyday things
- Part B: How to text/ talk about interests and passions in a powerful and attractive way
- Part C: The best topics you can text/ talk about with your dates
- Part D: The best topics you can text/ talk about with your girlfriend
I will list several original questions that you can shamelessly copy and paste from me in the process.
Be careful, however, that you don’t eject them at the frequency of a machine gun.
Because it rapidly makes your interactions take on the tone of interrogation.
Unless you use it in THIS context:
Riddle me this?
Ask her questions the wrong way, and she loses interest faster than Speedy Gonzales can sprint.
Let’s look at an example of this.
Imagine that you’re sitting across from someone and without even having time to answer his first question; he shoots the next one right away:
Wowowow… hold your horses, cowboy.
You don’t know where to start and are rather overwhelmed by his interest. You feel pressured and stressed.
A real mood killer, huh?
And this is where the question game comes into play.
The rules are simple:
- Each of you can ask one question at a time.
- The other person answers it honestly and sincerely.
- No questions can be repeated – yes, this means that you can’t get the questions you ask (so choose wisely!)
You can easily adapt your questions to your mood.
A good rule of thumb: Start with more lighthearted questions (topics) and work your way towards more personal and intimate ones.
Does she seem bored? Then try “bolder” questions.
The brave personal/ more intimate questions don’t change the mood between you? Then finish your game and change the subject.
You can feel how she gets aroused? Then turn up the heat some more:
Talk about what she finds attractive about men; when was the last time she went on a phenomenal date and what was the craziest place she has ever had sex?
As the sexual tension increases, you may want to consider leading your lady to your apartment.
But enough about that, let’s jump to the best topics to talk with a girl.
For more phenomenal questions, have a look here:
Part A: How you create extraordinary texts from ordinary everyday things
With the next conversation topics (for text), you’ll get a crystal-clear impression of her everyday life.
Before you continue, be aware that you don’t have to get rid of every question on a topic.
Choose the questions that you like most to give the ball of your conversation a juicy kick.
You will notice that one question is enough to bless you with a neat text back and forth in most cases.
However, if your conversation stalls, simply select the next question from the topic category.
Once you’ve gotten rid of 1 to 3 questions about a topic, it’s time to change it up. Otherwise, you run the risk of coming across as a one-dimensional man who can only talk about one damn thing. Unattractive.
Job and career
As pitiful as it may sound, most people worldwide can hardly get anything out of their jobs.
For them, it’s only a way to earn the necessary money.
If your date belongs to this category, you’re not doing yourself any favors by asking her about it.
Especially if she’s generally negative and doesn’t plan to change her profession or has no vision at all, you should leave anyway rather than dating her.
Yeah, that might sound a little harsh.
But do you really want to spend your time with stubborn people in their frustration and want to continue living like zombies?
Of course not. At least not if you’ve any common sense.
On the other hand, if she’s passionate about her job, you can ask her questions like these:
- “How does your usual day between 9:00 and 5:00 look like?”
- “Are you pursuing the career you’ve always dreamed of?”
- “If you started your own business, what would you do?”
- “What do you like most about your colleagues?”
The most important part of a flirty conversation is NOT the topic.
Much more important is the emotion you trigger with it.
And if you trigger the right emotions, even a conversation about history can be exciting as long as you show what fascinates you about it and describes how particularly this fascination makes you feel.
Hobbies & Leisure
If a career doesn’t play a major role in her life, it will give you a deeper insight into her mystical façade.
Is she a bookworm, a gamer-girl or a secret Satanist, who is actually only looking for virgins to sacrifice?
When she tells you how she wants to draw a pentagram with your blood and then flambé your mortal body with gasoline
Find out by asking her this:
- “What’s the first thing you do after you finish work?”
- “If you had an extra hour a day, what would you do with it?”
- “Is there a hobby you’ve pursued since childhood? If so, which one?”
- “Did your parents ever make you pursue a hobby you didn’t like?”
- “What is the most beautiful thing in the world to you?”
- “How do you get away from the daily grind?”
- “If money were no object, what could you do for days, weeks, months?”
Part B: How to talk about interests and passions in a powerful and attractive way
Music is a predominant topic – unless you start your chat with the probably worst question on earth.
Ask stupid questions and get stupid answers.
What? Do you want to have questions at hand that won’t make her dryer than ash particles on Etna?
Then open your eyes:
- “What is your favorite music genre?”
- “What was your latest musical discovery?”
- “Who do you think is the greatest singer ever, dead or alive?”
- “What song is on your loop right now?”
- “What is your favorite album of all time?”
- “What was the last concert you went to?”
- “What songs were you crazy about back then?”
- “What are your three favorite songs of all time?”
STOP abusing emojis.
I have a pretty accurate idea of the kind of readers that visit our formidable blog every day.
And I know you better than you think (although you may not believe it).
Listen. I can say with 99.98% certainty that there’s a good chance you’re not 13.
But still, some of you are texting like 13-year-olds.
In what way?
By using emojis all wrong.
Bro, remember this:
NEVER use emojis when the meaning of your message is clear.
In a study, the messages of 134,419 active “texters” from 183 different countries were observed. Among other things, the ten most used emojis of men were determined.
You can see the result over here:
Read the underlined part of my penultimate sentence again.
These are the ten most used emojis of MEN.
Hairy guys like you and me.
Not emojis of women with irresistible curves and cute smiles.
Well, in case you didn’t know, feminine women tend to be attracted to MASCULINE men.
They don’t want a guy they can spit at with glittering hearts, shy monkeys, and emojis crying with laughter.
So, take your girly emojis and dump them here:
Next to the pralines, you were going to bring to your date.
If you want text messages that do induce hot emotions in your crush, without any need of those pesky emojis, then have a look at my Texting Cheatsheet.
Containing tons of lines you can simply copy-paste straight to your chat conversations.
Prize question: Why does your chica Bonita have a smile on her lips?
- Because a computer virus canceled all her student loans
- Because internships are remunerated under new legislation
- Because airfares are at a historically low level
- Because she lives true to the motto of Yoda
I’ve no idea, bro.
I’m just waiting for Regis Philbin to shout, “You’re NOT a millionaire” while he kicks us out of his studio.
Whatever, most people love to travel.
Here are some questions you can use to find out if she’s similar minded.
- “Where did you spend your last vacation?”
- “What is your craziest vacation experience yet?”
- “What place could you visit every month without getting bored?”
- “Has traveling affected your life? If so, how?”
- “If you could experience an all-expense-paid trip over a weekend, where would you go?”
- “What city would you like to travel to next?”
- “If you could wake up tomorrow anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?”
- “Where would you NEVER go? And why not?”
Also travel is a great way to enrich you life. Which in turn makes you more interesting to the ladies. It’s a simple win-win.
More ways to give you life a level-up, have a look here:
Part C: The best topics you can text/ talk about with your dates
It’s time to talk about the woman with potential – yes, your date.
Or the women you’re infatuated with (and who we assume know about your existence and with whom you text/ talk from time to time).
Because if you’ve clicked on this article, you’re most likely in the exact phase in which most men fail.
What many people do wrong here is that they can’t handle their enthusiasm.
They’re hardly used to female attention, so they stick to every word of their mademoiselle.
So that they mutate into little puppies…
And have you ever seen a puppy stop playing with itself?
If it doesn’t get tiring, it keeps going.
And so, it happens: “His mistress” gives him the cold shoulder and ignores him.
To prevent the same thing from happening to you, let me share a method by which you maintain her interest and secure a date with her.
I call it…
… The Bonnie & Clyde method.
You’re making a lighthearted projection of the future about the two of you.
For example, about how you both let a Fake Elvis in Las Vegas marry you, or even more “practical”:
How you should go drinking mojitos together at the best rooftop bar in town.
The best time for this is when she seems excited.
Her reaction tells you if you have a date soon.
Et voilà – a clear YES.
Now you only have to agree on one day.
What about that reaction?
Do you think that’s a good reaction or a bad reaction?
Don’t just skip the answer, really think about it.
Have you made up your mind?
The solution: Even if she seems a bit critical, her response is still positive.
She just seems a little insecure and hopes she doesn’t embarrass herself in front of you.
Assure her that you won’t judge her under any circumstances (because you won’t do that either) and lead your conversation to a fixed date.
If everything goes Bueno, you get along great and experience more outstanding dates, and she may soon be your girlfriend.
But through which topics can you further deepen your relationship?
Find out here…
Part D: The best topics you can text/ talk about with your girlfriend
Take your attraction and connection to each other to the next level and build a fulfilling relationship.
The better you know your potential, Mrs. Right, the better you know if she’s right for you.
Too many people jump into relationships without really knowing their partner.
That’s why you want to “frontload” your relationships.
Frontloading tests the strength of your chemistry to each other as quickly as possible.
Putting everything about you on the table right away can be scary because it can scare your partner off.
But I mean, if you can’t even be yourself in your girlfriend’s presence, how the hell is she going to be the mother of your children?
You can answer this question yourself.
John Gottmann (a researcher who is frighteningly good at predicting breakups) says that love maps are essential for strong relationships.
To put it simply, what this is all about: By this, he means that all the details of your respective lives and your gift for bringing them together in harmony.
Couples who have detailed love maps are much more likely and easier to overcome conflicts than couples who have never heard of them.
Knowing you well is, therefore, essential for a healthy relationship.
To help you draw your girlfriend’s lovemap, I’ve some spicy questions here:
- “Is there anything you’ve been through that you don’t want to go through again?”
- “What would you do if you woke up one morning with a billion dollars in your bank account?”
- “What motivates you to get up every day?”
- “What are three things you couldn’t live happily without?”
- “Why do you love being in a relationship?”
- “What is the most important trait your partner should have?”
- “Do you think monogamous relationships work?”
- “Does being in a relationship mean you stop flirting with people?”
- “What behavior is an absolute no-go for you in a relationship?”
- “Do you want kids?”
- “Name five things for which you’re truly grateful.”
- “What do you dream of most often?”
- “If you could send your younger self a three-word message, what would it be?”
- “If you could master any skill, what would it be?”
- “If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?”
Use this Texting Masterclass for perfection
Now you know powerful conversation topics (for texting) and are perfectly equipped for any interaction.
But before we say goodbye, I have got a present for you.
A Kit in which I’ve immortalized my #1 flirting tips.
One of them is my Texting Masterclass.
Other contents are over 20 sentences you can copy-paste in your chats, or conversations on the streets. Plus, you’ll find the Friendzone escape trick to propel yourself in her loverzone and stay out of the friendzone forever.
And much more.
You can find it here:
Have fun with it!
Dan de Ram