Let’s get straight to the point, amigo.
Unless you accidentally landed on this splendid site, the fact that you clicked on this article tells me three things about you:
- You seem to run out of conversation now and then
- You think you’re better off with original questions
- Because you’re not a man who runs from his challenges, you googled for advice
Or: You are currently writing/dating a spicy señorita with whom you want to create a deep(er) connection.
That’s why today you’ll get:
- 85+ Questions to spark your conversations
- When to use which question to evoke the emotions that make her attracted to you
- Question for every kind of vibe. Personal and deep, fun and flirty, or intimate and hot
- A bonus to arise above the dating competition
- Much more good stuff to ask a girl…
By the way, have you seen my free Transformation Kit?
You'll get my best stuff absolutely free: 12 Opening lines that actually work, my 5 best texting tips (including copy-paste lines for Tinder), and the Friendzone Houdini. Download the Transformation Kit here.
Men like you are the reason why I could hardly be more motivated to regularly publish golden tips.
Because I’m a holy Samaritan who has a fetish for helping motivated bosses seeking advice?
But maybe also because I want to push the confusing nonsense that some of my competitors and ‘wannabe dating coaches’ euphorically spread on the internet out of the Google rankings. 😉
Anyway, if you are looking for exquisite questions that will not only trigger strong emotions in women, but also allow you to get to know them on a profound level… Congratulations…
Because today you get nothing less than 85 powerful questions from one of mother earth most motivated dating coaches.
10 questions that give you insights into the deepest layers of her personality
If your hackles already raise up to the moon by the time you hear the word ‘small talk’, then open your googly eyes wide now, amigo.
The next 10 questions will make you forget that you can even talk about trivial topics like the weather or your horoscopes.
So read them carefully.
- What’s the coolest thing you learned this week/month?
- What event are you looking forward to most tomorrow/ next week/ month?
If she doesn’t give you a revealing answer to question number 2 (for example: ‘I’m meeting friends’), then you can use these 3 questions to get more exciting answers out of her:
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- If you could switch your life with anyone on the planet, with whom would you change bodies?
- Which dating advice would you give your younger self?
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert? Would your parents and friends agree with your answer?
By asking her how she sees herself and how she is perceived by others, you get a pretty solid picture of her nature. You’ll be surprised by her answer…
- You’re invited to Shark Tank (or Dragon’s Den). What’s your million-dollar business idea?
A simple question to find out if she’s the next Jeff Bezos.
You want to know if you can discover sides of her that she usually does not reveal directly to anyone, ask her this:
- Is there something I should know about you – that you think I would normally never ask you about? And if so, what is it?
From a soft spot for iguanas to ‘I can only sleep standing up.’ you’ll delight in unexpected answers.
- What was the most adventurous thing you did this/ past year?
Whether her answer is ‘dying my hair blue’ or ‘riding on dolphins’ – with this question you will find out how adventurous she really is.
And at the same time she gives you with her answer excellent inspirations for your (next) date.
- What’s the most embarrassing thing which happened to you so far?
Let’s not kid ourselves: Each of us has a story to tell about having a blushful experience.
Shared embarrassment connects. So rummage through your Harry Potter diary and prepare your answer.
By the way, if you want to find out which questions you can make her fall in love with you (according to scientific researches) check out the ‘Arthur Arron list’ in this article I wrote you:
Profit massively from a game of your childhood (including 20 sample questions)
Eliminate boredom with an absolute childhood classic…
A round of ‘What would you rather…? ‘.
If you have ever been a child in your life (which in my eyes is not super unrealistic…), then you probably know exactly what I am talking about.
You’ve never heard of it?
Well, then you must be an alien, my dear homey, and you probably have a million question marks in your delicate visage…
But don’t worry, through my 10 sample questions, which you can shamelessly copy from me and throw into your conversations, it gets clear what this legendary game is all about.
- Would you rather Look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?
- Would you rather continue with your life or restart it?
- Would you rather have a boyfriend who’s rich but incredibly ugly? Or would you prefer one, who’s bitterly poor, but looks incredibly handsome?
- Would you rather go back to the past and meet your loved ones who passed away or go to the future to meet your children or grandchildren to be?
- Would you rather be surrounded by people who brag 24/7 or by people who constantly whine?
- Would you rather be able to speak every language of this globe fluently or master every instrument?
- Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?
- Would you rather give up your love life or work life?
- Would you rather be with someone who thinks you are too clingy or have a too clingy partner?
- The love of your life and your father swap bodies (Freaky Friday-style). The only way to get them swapped back is sober sex with lights on. Who would you choose?
Most of these questions were still quite innocent.
So let’s add more spice!
Would you rather…?’ Dirty Edition: 10 intimate questions
With the ‘Would you rather…?’ format you can create ‘most exotic’ forms of dilemma.
Yeah, even dirty.
Let me show you what I mean.
Do not use the following questions too soon (especially if you have had a superficial conversation so far). Otherwise, you’ll look like a pervert.
Instead, look first at how she responds to the ‘milder’ questions.
She’s reacting positively? With a smile and responsive?
Bueno. Then you may venture bit by bit into the ‘bolder’ questions.
If she reacts negatively, keep calm.
With a lighthearted ‘Hey, that was obviously too brash of me. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable. Anyway…’ in combination with a change of topic, you take the negative tension out of your interaction.
That way you show your lady that you are not a blind dolt and that you can see how comfortable she feels with you, which is damn attractive.
She, when she realizes that you have common sense
So don’t be shy – even if it may have been unusual for you to start more sexual conversations in the past. It’s time to grow. 😉
- Would you rather not be able to touch during sex or see during sex?
- Would you rather lose the sense of taste or feeling during sex?
- Would you rather pay for sex or be paid for sex?
- Would you rather swallow or spit?
- Would you rather be caught nude in public or never be nude in your life?
- Would you rather be satisfied orally or satisfy someone orally?
- In a relationship, would you rather take another person to bed with you or cheat on your partner?
- Would you rather get scratches on the back or have your hair pulled?
- Would you rather have romantic or wild sex?
- Would you rather end a good date with sex or a passionate kiss?
Use these 30 light-hearted personal questions
Do you want to give your interactions that certain ‘it feels like we’ve known each other for years’ vibe?
Then you are better equipped with these questions than a Knight of the Round Table:
- If you were going out to do something fun by yourself, what would you do?
- When last did you tell yourself that you are sexy?
- If you could use just one thing from your makeup, what would it be?
- What’s the most common compliment you get?
- Is there a smell that always makes you have a good memory?
- Which emoji do you prefer to use when writing?
- What is the weirdest fact you know?
- Where do you feel most ‘at home’?
- What thing do you wish you would think less about?
- What would you like to name your children?
- Do you have a nickname among your closest friends and family? If so, what is it?
- Where do you go when you need some time off?
- Apart from your parents, which person had the most influence on you?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What physical and non-physical thing do you like most about yourself?
- If you had to choose a fictional character that best represents you – who would you choose?
- If you were a man for a day, what would you do first?
- If you could master one ability, what would it be?
- If you were to become a billionaire in the lottery, what would you do to pass the time professionally?
- What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- If you could be more handsome, or smarter what would you choose? What do you miss most in your life right now?
- How long did it take you to take your last Instagram photo?
- Is there one thing you wish more people knew about you? And if so, what is it?
- When was the last time you said ‘I love you’ to someone and meant it sincerely?
- When was the last time you had a fight with someone and why?
- How seriously do you take horoscopes?
- If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would the slogan be?
Small talk should no longer be part of your vocabulary as of today.
This here = Not you anymore…
Let’s turn the temperatures up another notch…
25 sexual questions that make even the most platonic conversations crackle
With these 25 questions you reveal how attractive she finds you and add a good dose of sexual tension to your conversation.
- What’s the sexiest dare you’ve ever agreed on doing?
- Which characteristic do you find most attractive in men?
- Have you ever sexted anyone?
- Do you have a weakness for a certain type of man?
- What was the first thing you noticed about me?
- What’s your favorite seduction method?
- What is your favorite sexual position?
- What does your perfect one-night stand look like?
- What is your most embarrassing sex story?
- How important are looks to you when it comes to relationships?
- What was the dirtiest thought you ever had about a stranger?
- Would you ever consider doing it with another couple in the same room?
- Have you ever considered going to a nudist beach?
- Where and how do you like to be touched most?
- What is the most trivial thing to get you excited about?
- Do you have any hidden sexual fantasies or fetishes?
- Have you ever kissed a woman passionately?
- If a cute couple asked you for a threesome, would you say yes?
- What’s the most number of times you’ve had sex in a day?
- What’s one sexual fantasy that you wanted to try the most that you’re hesitant to tell me about?
- What’s the first sex toy you ever bought?
- Have you ever cheated on someone before, or had the thought of doing so, but then gave up on it?
- If I were to let you do anything to me for one night, what would you do?
- What is the dirtiest thing anyone has ever said to you during the magic act of coitus?
- Have you ever sent nudes and if so, to whom?
Now, before I arouse myself too much with these masterpieces of sexual questions, let’s keep going with one crucial tip.
Start a powerful alliance
By now you should know what to ask a girl to know her better but also what to ask a girl to keep the conversation going.
With all questions I have given you in this article, it is almost impossible to have boring interactions.
Each of them serves you as a fit occasion for interesting conversations.
However, if you don’t have any clues about how to respond to her answers in an authentic, attractive way, everything you just read, is completely useless for you.
For you to succeed on your dates, it’s essential to understand the basic principles of attraction.
For that you don’t have to…
- Read dust-dry psychology-bibles…
- Go through highly complex scientific studies on social dynamics between men and women
- Step into countless sand traps first to gain eye-opening realizations of seduction…
I’ve done that all for you over the past 10+ years so that you can benefit from it today.
Filled with my best dating advice.
See you on the other side!
Dan de Ram